With every PAX order you get 2g StarDust for free
Incredible power, ease of use and high-tech in a super sleek design - the Pax 2 really changes everything. Not only is it 10% lighter and 25% smaller than the first PAX, it's also equipped with a more powerful battery that lasts 30 percent longer and is even more efficient. The PAX 2 also features a motion and touch sensor to ensure a seamless and effortless vaping experience.
PAX 2 - High Quality Materials
The PAX 2 is made from only the highest quality materials to ensure the best possible vapor. The lustrous, cross-machined anodized aluminum body offers a sturdy yet luxurious feel. The steam channel consists exclusively of medically safe materials. All plastic parts are heat-resistant and food-grade polymers of the highest quality.
The PAX 2 heating element consists of a thin layer of Kapton Heater Flex, which heats the herb chamber from below using the conduction principle.
PAX 2 - Four temperature settings
The PAX 2 has four temperature settings, ranging from 182°C (360F) to 215°C (420F). The iconic PAX logo LED light shows the selected temperature in color.
PAX 2 - Built-in accelerometer
A built-in accelerometer (Motion Detector) senses movement to put the PAX into sleep mode when not in use. This saves battery and contents of the chamber. The status of the battery can also be checked here: simply shake the vaporizer briefly and the LED display will show the current battery status.
Fast warm-up time
The PAX 2 warms up in less than a minute. Green means operational; simple and intuitive.
Maintenance of the device is extremely easy and takes less than a minute: simply remove the mouthpiece and the chamber lid and clean the two parts with one of the included brushes and some ISO (also included) to ensure good airflow.
The PAX 2 comes with two mouthpieces, one flat and one raised. These are made of stable (food-safe) silicone and therefore require no maintenance.
Battery Life & Charging
A fully charged battery lasts almost two hours (about 7 to 9 sessions) before it needs to be recharged.
Charging the PAX 2 vaporizer (using a magnetic charger with a USB connector) takes approximately two hours. It is recommended to always have the battery fully charged and to charge it before it is empty.
Original PAX 2
At VapoShop we only sell original and authentic products, and the PAX 2 is no exception.
Scope of delivery
- PAX 2 portable vaporizer (latest version)
- Care set (1 wire brush, 10 pipe cleaners)
- Standard and superior mouthpiece
- Standard Oven Lid
- Charging cable
Original PAX 2 & Guarantee
At VapoShop we only stock original and authentic products and the PAX 2 Vaporizer is no exception. The PAX 2 comes with a two-year warranty (units sold before October 2017 are covered by a 10-year warranty).
Application of the PAX 2
You can find detailed instructions on the device and tips & tricks in the official operating instructions. This is available for download here
- The PAX 2 should be fully charged.
- Remove the magnetic lid and fill the chamber with the ground material.Fill compactly for optimal performance
- Close the chamber of the vaporizer.
- Turn on the device by briefly pressing the button in the center of the mouthpiece.
- The PAX 2 takes between 30 and 60 seconds to reach temperature. During the warm-up, the LED lamp flashes.
- When the light turns green, you can start inhaling. A gentle, cigarette-like drag will do for starters.
- To change the temperature, long press the button on the mouthpiece while the device is on. The color of the LED lamp changes from green to yellow, orange or red.